Friday, June 13, 2008

I Dream More When I Have No Job

1. You and I are eating peanut brittle from a shoe box. Soon, most of the peanut brittle is gone and we are eating brown sugar. I break up a clump of it and a bunch of ants run out because we've really been eating an ant hill.

2. Our next door neighbor has a kind of ship's portal into our bedroom. She says, "I really wish you guys wouldn't do your dishes on Tuesdays because it makes my daughter sick. And what am I supposed to do with these two blowjobs?"

3. We find a little kitten in the backyard and bring him inside to keep. I spend a lot of time on the phone with my insurance company, trying to get the kitten covered under my policy. The phone works differently from a real phone, i.e. when I talk the insurance lady can't hear me and when she talks I hear my mom's voice saying things that aren't relevant to the conversation.