Monday, November 12, 2007

Little Lord Jack and the French Foreign Legion

1. I am still a receptionist at my old job, but now I'm in charge of ordering office supplies and ant farms. There is a little boy running around making things difficult for me. I call Jim's extension from my speaker phone and tell him "Little Lord Jack needs to cut the shit."

2. I drop my mom and Ronnie off at my graduation ceremony and then drive around looking for a parking space. This dream is extremely realistic and in real time. It may be the most boring dream ever.

3. I am talking to Mark about why he should join the French Foreign Legion. My supporting evidence for this is 1) they give you a new identity and 2) you can consolidate your credit cards into one low monthly payment. I write the French Foreign Legion's website on his bathroom mirror in white eyeliner (ffw.hotmail.com) for his reference.